The I type is used for straight procedures and carries the bone tack to the mesh plate. The construction of this unique tool gives you the opportunity to carry the bone tack without worrying that it would fall. The I Type holds the bone tack tight till you get to install it on the mesh plate.
It is the best GBR instrument that can be found worldwide, a must-have tool in every professional dentist cabinet.
The item is made of the highest quality stainless steel grade 316. The key difference is the addition of molybdenum, an alloy which drastically enhances corrosion resistance, especially for more saline or chloride-exposed environments (like the oral cavity and purifying agents).
Stainless steel 316 will withstand long-term exposure because it is designed especially to adapt to its environment.
The 316 grade is known by its natural corrosion resistance and used only in finest surgical instruments as scalpel blades, surgical scissors, surgical saws and more.
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- Stainless Steel
- Surgical Instruments
- Bone Tack Applicator
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.