DSI Membrane Fixation Screw is the only membrane fixation system available that allows you to effectively secure membranes.
DSI Membrane Fixation Screws are designed as an attractive alternative to using tacks for membrane stabilization. Easy pick-up, the solid stability of the screw during transfer to the surgical site, and easy placement make membrane fixation fast and easy.
DSI Membrane Fixation Screw is being used to hold membrane, titanium mesh plates, wire when you build new bone shape, reconstructive surgery, bone grafting etc. This is a definitive tool that will serve you with precision and accuracy.
DSI Membrane Fixation Screw allows easy and fast engagement in challenging cases with limited space and difficult access.
Being made of the highest quality titanium alloy screws can stabilize the membrane during the healing process, without additional interfering. also, they are highly retentive and reducing the risks of being dropped or lost during the placement.
Head design allows it to be screwed down flush to the bone surface leaving no gap between the head and the bone. That increases the biocompatibility and gives an additional tissue protection to the inner bone.
Fine pitched threads give screw greater force clamping force while using less driver torque.
The self-drilling design of the screw gives a better penetration through the cortical bone without the use of a mallet or the need for drilling pilot holes.
- Bone grafting filling with a membrane stabilization.
- Sinus lifting.
- Reconstructive surgery.
- Bone collection.
- Bone compressing.
DSI Membrane Fixation Screw is a must-have tool for the best results in any dental surgery.
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- GBR Instruments
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.