• ISO Type E easy to connect with all handpieces and contra-angles (NSK, KaVo, Sirona, W&H, Bien-Air).
• External water supply.
• Selection of Forward or Reverse Rotation, or Stop is achieved at the motor
This NSK Micromotor has been designed with a minimized weight to improve the balance of instrument and motor in the hand of the clinician, reducing fatigue during prolonged procedures.
it is a powerful micromotor and offers wider range of speeds. The NSK micromotor has unparalleled value in the dental industry.
This handpiece motor will give a quiet, low vibrating, and long lasting operation.
- High-speed rotation and torque
- No maintenance
- All clinical application use
- ISO Type E easy to connect with all handpieces and contra-angles (NSK, KaVo, Sirona, W&H, Bien-Air)
- External water supply
- Quiet, low vibration
- Long lasting operation
- Quick release handpiece attachment
- Specially-coated cylinder provides outstanding durability.
- Selection of Forward or Reverse Rotation, or Stop is achieved at the motor.
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
Tooth Surface Cleaning
- Stainless Steel
Highly rated for their superior quality and reliability and unsurpassed cost performance, NSK's products sell in over 135 countries around the world. Overseas sales now account for 75% of our turnover, and we have become a global player.