The NSK Pana-Max series of high-speed handpieces has been enhanced to meet the expectations of modern dental surgeries. Precision engineered to offer the power and reliability required to perform a large variety of clinical procedures. The Pana-Max turbine cartridge delivers increased smoothness, while the bur retention system has been engineered to securely retain the bur under increased torque loads. The stainless steel body is comfortable in the hand and is angulated at the optimum degree for excellent direct visibility of the operating site, without compromise.
This new Pana-Max TU M4 is made for more heavy duty work, with overpowered torque it is a little bit slower than a usual handpiece but as twice more powerful. Also to deliver such torque and comprehend such torque level it now comes with a bigger head Ø12.0 x 13.6mm.
- The Pana-Max Offers much more endurance and power than the other similar products while being just as easy to handle. Its sleek design provides maximum visibility of the operating field and easily reach all areas of the oral cavity.
- It has unsurpassed durability built to excel in every procedure. Featuring a scratch-resistant stainless steel body and sturdier turbine head. Thanks to its uniquely designed shock-resistant head it will hold a significant amount of load.
- Newly designed bearing structure with greater wear resistants and extended lifespan.
- More powerful thanks to the combination of NSK’s air turbine simulation technologies. That concentrated power, along with the bur's high rotational accuracy, creates a combined effect that ensures fast and precise treatments.
- Slim-line body guarantees excellent accessibility to the entire oral cavity. As a result, the visibility of the treatment area is maximized, allowing you to work with total efficiency.
- Push button allows easy bur change. The auto-lock mechanism ensures that the bur will stay in place even when higher torque loads are applied during cutting procedures.
- Single high power water spray ensures that the bur and operating area keep being cool during cutting.
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
Grinding And Polishing Tooth
- Stainless Steel
Highly rated for their superior quality and reliability and unsurpassed cost performance, NSK's products sell in over 135 countries around the world. Overseas sales now account for 75% of our turnover, and we have become a global player.