DSI Hemostatic Liquid
Blue Liquid, 15 ml
Recommended for anterior restorations because it quickly eliminates minor bleeding without leaving any residue.
The patented tissue-kind formula quickly stops minor bleeding without forming a coagulum or leaving hemostatic residue adhered to the preparation, resulting in stain-free teeth and soft tissues, a feature especially critical in the "esthetic zone".
Additionally, unlike ferric sulfate-based hemostatic solutions, DSI Hemostatic doesn't interfere with bonding.
Bleeding during and after surgery can be troublesome for both patient and the surgeon and if uncontrolled can lead to serious consequences. It may also compromise visibility and possibly the procedure itself. As a result, dentists frequently require the need for a hemostatic agent.
This is where DSI Hemostatic Liquid comes into play by providing effective and quick hemostasis.
Not only is DSI Hemostatic Liquid useful for specific procedures, but it also is valuable for certain patient groups, specifically those with coagulation defects. It is a sound hemostatic agent that completely fulfills surgeons' need to regulate bleeding even in patients with an abnormal body hemostatic system.
DSI Hemostatic Liquid is a 25% aluminum chloride solution. Due to a significant number of proteins in the blood, it makes aluminum chloride an incredibly strong hemostatic agent. In actual fact, aluminum chloride exerts its hemostatic effect by way of a chemical reaction with blood proteins, and this property makes aluminum chloride an exceptionally efficient hemostatic agent outperforming Ferric Sulfate and Epinephrine HCI.
DSI Hemostatic Liquid tissue-kind formula quickly stops minor bleeding without forming coagulum or leaving hemostatic residue adhered to the preparation, resulting in stain-free teeth and soft tissues.
Control of hemorrhage is one of the challenging situations dentists confront, and DSI Hemostatic Liquid offers a quick and effective solution.
- Effectively stops minor gingival bleeding
- Contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions
- Non-staining formula
- Clearly visible by being blue-colored
- Unique dropper bottle
- Lubricating agent prevents adhesion
- Stable and offers a long shelf life
- Field of use
- Advanced Wound Care
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.