DSI Hemostatic Gel 25% Aluminium Chloride Stops Bleeding 3g Syringe + 5 Tips
DSI Hemostatic Gel is 25% buffered aluminium chloride thixotropic, non-dripping gel. It stops gingival bleeding during restorative procedures, placement of metal bands, cervical matrix, and crowns preparations. Excellent handling properties make it easy to place for class V composite restorations, cementation and scaling in periodontic cases.
DSI Hemostatic Gel is a patent-pending, triple-action compound of all-natural minerals. Upon contact with blood, it facilitates and accelerates the body's natural coagulation cascade, while simultaneously slowing blood flow, by constricting local vessels and capillaries. DSI Hemostatic Gel quickly penetrates and rapidly absorb plasma at the wound site, leaving behind platelets and blood cells, to aid in forming a solid clot. This triple-action process results in complete clotting in seconds.
Quickly stops minor, moderate or severe bleeding; even in extreme circumstances or challenging conditions
Easy to use
Significantly reduces blood loss
Cannot be overused - no measuring or "dosing" needed
Does not sting, stain, or burn
All-natural and safe
Thixotropic gel- convenient to apply
Non-staining unlike ferric sulfate which leaves stains
Stable and long shelf life
Does not flow onto surrounding tissue, thanks to the gel consistency
- Field of use
- Advanced Wound Care
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.