DSI Spiral Implant Premium Line RBM Surface
DSI RBM Premium Line has a spiral thread design with twin cutting grooves and redirecting ability. The coronal micro-treads designed to increase bone-implant contact and provide long-term crestal area stability. Recommended for two-stage surgical procedures, but suitable for the single-stage placement as well.
All DSI Implants are made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02. Titanium has an outstanding capability to integrate almost completely with the bone. This unique characteristic coupled with its metallurgical advantages of strength & endurance makes titanium the ideal implant material. In addition, the implant can be precisely machined to the level of meeting the requirements of modern state-of-the-art prosthetics. Implants pass the RBM surface treatment.
RBM surface treatment
Resorbable Blast Media (RBM) surface treatment is based on high-speed particle blasting, using the resorbable bioceramics - Beta-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) material. The surface is cleaned and etched from calcium particles with the organic acid of low concentration. This doesn't change the titanium surface pattern while achieving the uniform surface and homogenous pore diameter and larger BIC. β-TCP is the resorbable material, often used for synthetic bone grafting. It's completely dissolved and replaced by the new bone formations.
New packaging re-designed for quicker identification and easier opening.
At DSI, our objective is to provide safe and high precision dental products and services to the clients.
This is why each product undergoes strictest quality control measures. We ensure that a high percentage of samples are taken from every batch. Each sample passes a very strict set of tests of cleanliness and conformity thus ensuring minimal rejections afterwards. All of our products adhere to the highest international standards.
- Fixture model: Tapered
- Thread design: Spiral, self-tapping, progressive for increased BIC and improved primary stability
- Connection: 2.42 Internal Hex, Zimmer-SV compatible
- Platform switching ability: One abutment platform for all diameters 3.5-6.0
- Coronal part design: Micro rings -minimize peri-implant bone loss
- Apical design: Rounded apex for safe and non-invasive placement
- Increased fixture-abutment contact area
- Material: Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02
- RBM Surface Treatment
- Field of use
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- Implant Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.