DSI One-piece Compressive Implant
DSI One-piece implant system is an exciting new addition to the DSI Implant family. Built to perform as well as the bigger spiral "brothers",
DSI One-piece Compressive Implant brings simplicity, convenience and allows a single-stage restoration protocol, while saving time, reducing trauma and delivering the esthetics your patients desire.
Implant body available in a variety of lengths and diameters: 2.8 and 3.0 diameter implants allow placement in the limited tooth spacing of the laterals and central incisors. DSI One-piece 3.3 are indicated for placement in all tooth locations.
All DSI Implants implants are made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02. Titanium has an outstanding capability to integrate almost completely with the bone. This unique characteristic coupled with its metallurgical advantages of strength & endurance makes titanium the ideal implant material. In addition, it can be precisely machined to that implant meets the requirements of modern state-of-the-art prosthetics. All of our implants pass the SLA surface treatment.
At DSI, our objective is to provide safe and high precision dental products and services to the clients.
This is why each product undergoes strictest quality control measures. We ensure that a high percentage of samples are taken from every batch. Each sample passes a very strict set of tests of cleanliness and conformity thus ensuring minimal rejections afterward. All of our products adhere to the highest international standards.
SLA Surface Treatment
The classic SLA surface, short of «Sand-blast, Large grit, Acid-etch» is based on large aluminum oxide Al2O3 particles sandblasting technique that generates a macro-roughness on the titanium surface. Sandblasting is followed by acid-etching batch at high temperatures. As a result, subtle-sized 2-5 micron micropores appear at the implant surface. This unique macro/micro-topography provides an ideal structure for the cell attachment while reducing the possibility of the bacterial colonization. SLA surface treatment technique seemed to be one of the most studied and best documented surfaced in a modern dental implantology. Cell culture tests, histological studies of bone, all confirmed its strong long-term performance, high mechanical stability and a low odds ratio of developing periimplantitis. This is making the SLA a perfect choice for the contact surfaces of the implants.
- No Aluminum contaminants - More successful and accelerated process of osseointegration than ever
- Survival rates - High and consistent survival rates (over 95% after five-year follow-up).
- Bone Preservation - Average bone loss of <1 mm after five years (Based on the implant loading time).
- No Peri-Implantitis - Very low prevalence of peri-implantitis over the 5-year follow-up period.
- This state-of-art implant special feature is titanium solid structure, which provides maximum strength, while keeping a slim shape and small diameter.
- Allows treatment of narrow spaces that cannot be otherwise handled with larger two-piece implants.
- DSI One-piece Compressive Implant has been shown to be stronger when loaded to failure than most industry standard under-4-mm diameter implants.
- Those implants can be placed using a single-stage protocol, while soft-tissue experiences much less trauma.
- Implant body receives same SLA surface treatment as other DSI implants.
The recommended drilling protocol is presented in the following video:
- Field of use
- Implant Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.