DSI Conical Connection Implant NP Ø3.5mm
DSI Orange implant system is characterized by its advanced design for achieving unique clinical results. All the features you would expect to find in your ultimate implant - Strong & Solid Morse Taper Conical-Hex Nobel-Active Compatible Connection, Anatomic Tapered Body Core & Back Tapered Coronal Design, Narrow Core Apex, Reverse Cutting Double Divergent Threads, Helical Apico-coronal Slots, Bone Condensing Lower Zone with Directional Change Ability, are present in DSI Orange Line.
The DSI Orange Line spiral implant system features a strong, stable and solid conical connection with hexagonal interlocking. It minimizes micro-movements between implant and superstructure and eliminates potential bone loss. It also creates an optimal seal against any bacterial infiltration while maintaining excellent retention. This helps to prevent peri-implant infection that can be responsible for implant failures and the onset of physiological change.
The implant body is designed according to the latest passive/aggressive concept to provide different levels of bone traction for excellent implant stability.
At DSI, our objective is to provide safe and high precision dental products and services to the clients.
This is why each product undergoes strictest quality control measures. We ensure that a high percentage of samples are taken from every batch. Each sample passes a very strict set of tests of cleanliness and conformity thus ensuring minimal rejections afterward. All of our products adhere to the highest international standards.
All DSI Implants implants are made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02. Titanium has an outstanding capability to integrate almost completely with the bone. This unique characteristic coupled with its metallurgical advantages of strength & endurance makes titanium the ideal implant material. In addition, it can be precisely machined to that implant meets the requirements of modern state-of-the-art prosthetics. All of our implants pass the SLA surface treatment.
SLA Surface Treatment
The classic SLA surface, short of «Sand-blast, Large grit, Acid-etch» is based on large aluminum oxide Al2O3 particles sandblasting technique that generates a macro-roughness on the titanium surface. Sandblasting is followed by acid-etching batch at high temperatures. As a result, subtle-sized 2-5 micron micro-pores appear at the implant surface. This unique macro/micro-topography provides an ideal structure for the cell attachment while reducing the possibility of the bacterial colonization. SLA surface treatment technique seemed to be one of the most studied and best documented surfaced in a modern dental implantology. Cell culture tests, histological studies of bone, all confirmed its strong long-term performance, high mechanical stability and a low odds ratio of developing periimplantitis. This is making the SLA a perfect choice for the contact surfaces of the implants.
- No Aluminum contaminants - mean a more successful and accelerated process of osseointegration than ever
- Survival rates - High and consistent survival rates (over 95% after five-year follow-up).
- Bone Preservation - Average bone loss of <1 mm after five years (Based on the implant loading time).
- No Peri-Implantitis - Very low prevalence of peri-implantitis over the 5-year follow-up period.
- Anatomic Tapered Body Core & Coronal Design for maximum alveolar bone volume and improved soft tissue support.
- Cutting Double Divergent Threads for gradual bone condensing and high initial stability even in compromised bone situations.
- Internal Conical Connection for a sealed connection.
- Slightly Tapered Body reduced pressure along the implant.
- Directional Change Ability for adjustable implant orientation during manual insertion for optimal final placement.
- Field of use
- Conical Connection NP Ø3.5mm
- Implant Type
- Conical NB
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.