Proxicut IPR is an innovative, precision dental strip system designed to achieve ideal proximal contact adjustment and complete marginal seating of crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, and proximal contouring of composite fillings accurately with minimal time and effort.
Proxicut IPR Strip System makes interproximal enamel stripping safe and accurate without creating sharp corners or subgingival ledges. Designed for use with orthodontic treatments, these flexible strips curve and conform to the natural contours of the teeth to maximize patient comfort and safety.
Single-handed, ergonomic design offers optimal tactile control and reduces hand fatigue.
Eliminates the need to hold small restorations and use rotary instruments or articulating films.
Central opening for enhanced visual perception and access for tools.
Patient-friendly design prevents gagging and soft tissue irritation.
Flexible strips conform to the natural contours of the teeth to avoid creating sharp corners.
Autoclavable and reusable.
Will not remove excessive enamel.
Effective for anterior and posterior areas.
Unlike traditional discs, the IPR is absolutely safe for the patient's tissues.
- Field of use
- IPR InterProximalReduction
- Stainless Steel
- IPR (Interproximal Reduction)
- Double Sided
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.