DSI GBR Kit
1 Bone tack blade (z type)
1 Bone tack blade (i type)
1 Long engine blade
1 Screwdriver blade
1 Screwdriver handle
Recommended for treatment of all bone regeneration guided
cases, especially when subsequent intraosseous implant rehabilitation is
envisaged. They can be used on both upper and lower dental arches of
patients with bone defects that limit or prevent the possibility of implantology
Guided bone regeneration or GBR has been used for over 40 years in implant dentistry. It is mostly used when the bone is lost completely or when a minimal to moderate amount of bone is missing.
It is also used after a tooth is extracted and a defect in the bone remains, leaving inadequate bone for implant placement.
This kit is proven to be the best in GBR technique. The placement of a bone graft material can be sealed completely by installing the mesh titanium plate on the bone material cover it and stabilize it with a bone tacks, or screws(depends on a case). This will allow the bone graft material to heal only in a selected area.
DSI GBR is the best solution for guided bone regeneration and we equipped the kit only with the best instruments. Our GBR system can be applied to any guided bone regeneration case scenario.
DSI GBR comes in an autoclavable high-quality polymer plastic box with the option of dividing into two separate units when the bottom of the box will serve for used instruments during the procedure.
This kit has an upper slot for a GBR screws with different diameters and lengths, and a slot for bone tacks. The kit can carry 20 bone tacks and 40 screws, 5 in each diameter and length. An additional slot in the left upper corner of the box can be used for the titanium mesh plates.
DSI GBR has two bone tack blades:
1. The Z type is an angulated bone tack carrier instrument that is used in cases when you cannot apply the straight bone tack carrier.
2. The I type, this one is used for straight procedures and carries the bone tack.
DSI GBR has two screw carriers:
1. Long engine blade or in other words a motor mount driver for the Contra-Angle Turbine.
2. The hand screwdriver can be used, carried by the handle included in the kit.
DSI GBR includes the screwdriver handle for all the parts that will be used by hand.
It is the best GBR instrument kit that can be found worldwide, a must-have tool in every dentist professional cabinet.
All the items are made of the highest quality stainless steel grade 316. The key difference is the addition of molybdenum, an alloy which drastically enhances corrosion resistance, especially for more saline or chloride-exposed environments (like the oral cavity and purifying agents).
Stainless steel 316 will withstand long-term exposure because it is designed especially to adapt to its environment.
The 316 grade is known by its natural corrosion resistance and used only in finest surgical instruments as scalpel blades, surgical scissors, surgical saws and more.
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- GBR Instruments
- Stainless Steel
- Delivery Type
- Bundle Kit
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.