GC Fit Checker Advanced -Dental Material For Checking Occlusion and Fit WHITE
GC FIT CHECKER™ ADVANCED
VPES Materials for Checking Fit & Occlusal Contact
Fit Checker Advanced are Vinyl PolyEther materials for checking pressure spots and the fit accuracy of prosthetic works.
Thanks to their very thin consistency, sharp setting time and hydrophilicity, both materials are very convenient to use and offer an accurate identification of misfits of prosthetic works of all kinds. The choice between 2 transparent well-contrasting colors allows an easy evaluation of any type of prosthesis: blue, for aesthetic restorations such as ceramic-based crowns & bridges and for occlusal checking; white, for metal-based restorations and dentures.
Characteristics - Advantages
Fit Checker Advanced & Fit Checker Advanced Blue offer
* Thixotropic consistency with easy flow under pressure
* Minimal film thickness for a precise seat of the restoration
* Visible color gradation for easy identification of misfits
* Increased hardness to allow smooth and easy trimming with bur
* High tear resistance for easy removal
Fit Checker Advanced specific features
* White color for checking the fit of metal-based restorations and dentures
GC manufactures about 600 types of products and sells them in more than 100 countries around the world. Due to differing requirements in the various overseas markets, GC has very deliberately localized its European, US, and Asian operations. GC has lost no time in optimizing its on-site activities, while at the same time fulfilling its obligation as a local enterprise to actively participate in each country’s dental industry associations.