There are 4 types of matrices:
- 0,050 mm hard
- 0,035 mm hard
- 0,050 mm soft
- 0,035 mm soft
- Anatomically pre-shaped
- Provide tight anatomical contact
- Stainless steel
- Matrices of 0.035 mm thickness are more effective for restoration of small decays.
- Matrices of 0.050 mm thickness are intended for restoration of large decays in a subgingival area. Such matrices retain the shape well.
- Hard matrices are easy to install
- Soft matrices are easily adapted for contact point formation
The Kit is for advanced users of sectional systems or for dentists who desire to test the difference between hard and soft matrices.
- Stainless Steel
- Countered Matrices
TOR VM dental manufacturing company was established in Moscow in 1999 to develop and manufacture accessories for anatomical restorations.
Having a leading position on Russian market of dental reconstruction products and considerable export experience, we are looking for new opportunities to offer our products worldwide under our own label or under private labels.