DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ Membrane Made From Bovine Origin type I
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ is a modern generation collagen matrix membrane that has no equals in the dental industry.
It is a natural acellular membrane matrix engineered from highly purified Type I Collagen that offers a safe alternative to autologous.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ Plug is mainly made for the closure of an extraction site.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ is made without artificial cross-linking or additional chemical treatment. Fully resorbable with a sustained resorption time (From 3 to 6 months depends on the individual case). Guides healing and regeneration of bone and surrounding tissue. Unique fiber orientation provides high tensile strength for in situ stability of membrane cell occlusive, designed to retard and/or prevent epithelium down growth.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ collagen tissue matrix derived from bovine dermis that passes through a multi-step cleaning process which removes all potential tissue rejection components from the dermis. This results in a three-dimensional stable matrix consisting of collagen and elastin.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ supports revascularization, fast soft tissue integration and is a valid alternative for patients own soft or connective tissue grafts.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ activates with the assistance of the patient‘s blood that infiltrates the matrix graft through the three-dimensional soft tissue network. It brings the host cells to the soft tissue graft surface and starting the revascularization process.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ has a high biocompatibility with soft tissues, low antigenicity, and is not immunogenic. This allows it to be used as a coating of wound surfaces for isolation from environmental factors and the likelihood of secondary infection. The material is hydrophilic. The material perfectly absorbs blood and reliably keeps the blood clot without changing its structure, which has a positive effect on wound healing and soft tissue repair.
- Natural collagen matrix.
- Rapid rehydration.
- Easy handling, application, and fixation.
- Complete remodeling into patient‘s own tissue in 3-6 months.
- Soft tissue graft without the need for autograft harvesting.
- Longer resorption time, for sustained function in bone repair.
- Higher mechanical strength for membrane stabilization.
- Each piece can be easily trimmed during surgery for a final fit.
- May be placed with either side against the tissue or bone.
- Highly purified collagen derived from bovine tissue.
- High in mechanical strength and structural integrity for easy handling.
- Highly biocompatible.
- Permeable to macromolecules and nutrients while creating an effective barrier to epithelial cells.
- Conformable and repositionable for precise adjustment and placement.
- Terminally sterilized and ready for use following brief hydration.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ are made from highly purified Type I bovine tendon collagen and 100% sterile.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ results in a unique combination of biocompatibility, extended barrier function, membrane integrity (for suturing or tacking), handling options, and complete resorbability. All the desired properties of an effective barrier membrane for GBR and GTR procedures of all kinds.
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ is made of a bovine material that provides a long-lasting, conformable barrier that is strong enough to meet most clinical needs and supple enough to adapt to challenging graft contours.
Clinically proven outstanding performance in guided bone and tissue regeneration procedures.
Shown to provide a stable, long-lasting barrier during healing and integration of Allografts, Xenografts, and staged or immediately placed implants. Supports an aesthetic soft tissue response, through the facilitation of cell attachment and proliferation and remodeling into vascularized, connective tissue.
Can be used for:
- Implantation of defects in the bone tissue.
- Ridge augmentation.
- Extraction sites.
- Restoration of congenital and acquired defects of bone and soft tissues.
- Periodontitis (minimally invasive methods of treatment and reconstructive surgery).
- Resection of the root apex.
- Filling of defects after the removal of cysts.
- Closure of perforations of the maxillary sinus and perforation of the lower-jaw canal removal of the tooth (complicated/uncomplicated).
- As a stabilizer of the clot.
DSI bovine material is sterilized by the manufacturer and contains no cellular elements. This eliminates the risk of any disease or unfortunate contamination! Can be used in any surgical or dentine procedure.
ZENOSS COLLAGEN MATERIAL
Collagen scaffolds are used in dentistry for tissue regeneration. Collagen has the correct properties for tissue regeneration such as pore structure, permeability, hydrophilicity and it is stable in vivo. Collagen scaffolds are also ideal for the deposition of cells, such as osteoblasts and fibroblasts and once inserted, the growth of the cells is able to continue at their normal pace in the tissue.
Reconstructive surgical uses:
DSI Zenoss Matrix Bio+ is widely used in the dental construction of the artificial bone substitutes used in the management of severe trauma, surgical interfere, teeth extraction. These collagens may be derived from bovine and have an exceptional growth factor.
DSI Zenoss Resorbable Collagen is one of the body’s key natural resources and a component of tissue that can benefit all stages of the wound healing process. Wound deterioration, followed sometimes by procedures such as teeth extraction and gingiva removal, can simply be avoided and healed instead.
DSI Zenoss Collagen is a natural product, therefore it is used as a natural wound dressing and has properties that artificial wound dressings do not have. It is resistant to a large variety of bacteria, which is of vital importance in a wound dressing. It helps to keep the wound sterile, because of its natural ability to fight infection.
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- Matrix Membrane
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.