DSI has developed a new PTFE non-resorbable membrane. These membranes are made of high-density polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), non-absorbable and micro-perforated. They represent one of the most effective solutions for GBR (guided bone regeneration), especially for the stabilization and protection of graft material in a bone defect and maintains its structural integrity during implantation and over a long period of time.
DSI PTFE Membrane guarantees perfect biocompatibility and tolerance. They are easy to apply on a defect site because they can easily be contoured, shaped and cut, to perfectly adapt them to the defect area with the finished edges in contact with the residual healthy bone ridge on which the membrane is stabilized.
Due to its small pore size, the membrane acts as an efficient barrier against bacterial and cellular penetration, and may, therefore, be left in place for open healing in certain clinical indications. Due to minimal tissue ingrowth can easily be removed after the desired healing time with a pair of tweezers.
DSI PTFE Membrane is non-absorbable and can be left on the site even for extended periods.
DSI PTFE Membrane exactly defines the area that needs to be regenerated and serve for containment of graft materials. Its micro-perforated structure permits the passage of body fluids, ensuring maintenance over time between slot and flap.
- 100% synthetic PTFE barrier membrane
- Impervious to bacteria due to the dense structure
- Easily removable due to minimal tissue ingrowth into the surface structure
- No need for primary soft tissue closure
- Supports space maintenance (as compared to collagen membranes)
- Easy recovery
- Rounded edges for minimal tissue trauma
- Easy fixation with sutures or pins
- Either side may be placed towards the defect site
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- PTFE Reinforced Membrane
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.