DSI UniLite Block-Out Resin provides reservoir space, covers up individual bleaching tray and protects it from sanding process. It is an alternative for the regular wax. It is nonsticky, precise and better in all the ways.
Due to its unique formula, DSI UniLite Block can fill up the voids that have not been captured by the impression. It can be used for laboratory procedures such as model and die repairs, blocking out undercuts on teeth impressions. UniLite Block Out Resin does not heat up during light cure, preventing discomfort and harm to the tissues.
- Single component material blocks out defects and undercuts on the model quickly, precisely and securely
- Simple application
- Creating reservoir space on bleaching trays
- For laboratory mock-up and models
- Easy to remove
- Low viscosity for easy flow
- Field of use
- Laboratory Mock-Up And Models
- Cure Type
- Light Cure
- Block-Out Resin
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.