DSI Multi-Unit Abutment Next Generation Straight Kit
- 1Multi-Unit Abutment Next Generation select size: 1mm/2mm/3mm/4mm
- Open Transfer 1pcs
- Closed Transfer Screw 1pcs
- Analog for MUA 1 pcs
- Healing Cap 1 pcs
- Titanium Sleeve 1 pcs
- Plastic Sleeve 1 pcs
- Fixation Titanium Screws 2 pcs
FDA APPROVED K200118
DSI genuine new multi-unit abutment system provides the tools to restore even compromised edentulous cases. With a wide variety of abutment angles and collar heights.
We have modified the multi unit abutment screw and made it thicker, harder and much stronger so it can hold up a great amount of load without breaking in the patient's mouth.
No system better equips you to plan for your patients’ individual needs. The abutment’s intelligent design and restorative flexibility are matched only by its ease of use and surgical efficiency.
It may as well be used in combination with an implant level framework design.
DSI multi-unit abutment system is used to elevate seating platform of restoration when restoration at implant level is not indicated or practical due to the depth of the implant.
DSI multi-unit abutment system is carefully designed to accommodate both edentulous and partially edentulous arches.
DSI multi-unit angulated abutment system Provides the greatest range of angulation correction and least lateral offset, ensuring uncompromised strength, versatility, and simplicity.
provides maximum angulation correction to create a passive prosthetic fit.
DSI multi-unit angulated abutment system sculpted design provides optimal soft tissue contouring, and the new low profile abutment seat easily in shallow or deep tissue without the need for additional remodeling.
In addition, the abutment coming with the mounted key, and do not need to be adjusted with other instruments.
DSI multi-unit abutment system is upgraded Multi-Unit line features a new dedicated set of the healing cap, analog, and transfers, which enable far more accurate impression-taking, both open and closed tray.
The abutment in DSI multi-unit abutment system comes with an integrated screw For extra strength and stability.
- Field of use
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- Straight abutment
- Multi-Unit System
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.