DSI Conical Connection Multi Unit Premium Angulated Regular Platform Abutment Kit
- Angle 17°
- Collar Height 1.0 or 2.0 mm
DSI multi-unit system includes:
- 1 angulated multi-unit abutment with a fixation screw
- 1 mounted key
- 1 closed transfer
- 1 open transfer
- 1 screw for open transfer
- 1 titanium sleeve
- 1 plastic sleeve
- 1 analog
- 1 healing cap
- 2 multi-unit screws for both of the sleeves
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° can be used to restore even compromised edentulous and partially edentulous arches.
No system better equips you to plan for your patients’ individual needs.
The abutment’s intelligent design and restorative flexibility are matched only by its ease of use and surgical efficiency.
Compatible with Nobel Active and similar conical connection systems like DESS, Implant Direct, ADIN A.B etc.
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° is used to elevate a seating platform when the restoration at implant level is not indicated or practical due to the depth of the implant.
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° providing exceptional flexibility for easy insertion into the implant and the simplicity of usage.
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° provides maximum angulation correction to create a passive prosthetic fit ensuring uncompromised strength, versatility, and simplicity.
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° sculpted design provides optimal soft tissue contouring, and the low profile abutment seat easily in shallow or deep tissue without the need for additional remodeling. In addition, the abutment coming with the mounted key, and do not need to be adjusted with other instruments.
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° features a new dedicated set of the healing cap, analog, transfers, and sleeves, which enable far more accurate impression-taking, both open and closed tray.
For more versatility and simplicity an industry standard hexagonal abutment driver 1.25mm is used for insertion.
High torque up to 35Ncm can be applied to tightening the screw(recommended by Nobel) DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° ensures a secure fit between the abutment and the implant, minimizes micro-movements, ensures a very tight marginal seal and protects the implant's crestal zone from oral cavity clutter penetration.
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° presents uncompromising accuracy, a consistent concave emergence profile for excellent soft tissue reaction and high esthetic results.
DSI CC Angulated multi-unit system 17° ensures superior primary stability and offers the ultimate choice for a wide range of clinical cases and loading protocols.
- Carefully designed
- Easy and secure handling
- Precision-engineered esthetics
- Wide shoulder for easy positioning of the prosthetic restoration
- Field of use
- Conical Connection RP Ø4.3-5.0mm
- Angulated abutment
- Multi-Unit System
- Conical Connection
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.