The thin side with the flat end designed for checking the depth of a socket, after drilling sequence is completed, to know the exact length for the implant you are about to insert.
It is marked with lengths for 8mm, 10mm, 11.5mm, 13mm and 16mm. This is the depths that fits the most popular implant systems
The wide side is designed for checking the depth gap between the implant end and the soft tissue. It allows you to know exactly what shoulder/cuff of anatomic abutment or a healing cap you need. It is marked with lengths 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm. This is the depths that fits most popular abutments, healing caps, and etc.
- Made of titanium grade 23, extra tough and extremely corrosion resistant.
- Universal design allows you to handle this tool with ease.
- Marks on both sides that allows you to take the exact measurements, that fits the most popular implant and abutment systems.
- Field of use
- Implant Abutment Fixation
- Surgical Instruments
- Depth Measure gauge
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.