DSI Parallel jag guide pin is used for accurate measurement of X-ray distortion.
DSI Parallel guide is used for evaluation of the osteotomy position and angle and for precise spacing and parallel placement of implants.
DSI Parallel guide offers you to reliably determine distances and parallel preparation between a pair of dental implants. This ensures the right distance between implants for better aesthetic effects on the stage of prosthetics.
Used by implantations of the front and rear parts of the jaws and by the planning of bridge structures.
Each step on the pin is 1mm to determine the depth more precise.
Directed parallel to the drilling "Parallel Guide"
Used for safe parallel preparation lies between a pair of bone implants.
- 1. produce parallel dissection between the couple and bone lodges implants
- 2. calculate the distance between the centers of the bores,
- 3. change the angle of drilling in the vertical and sagittal planes, depending on the anatomical limitations, produce x-ray examination peri-apical (accuracy) or a panoramic x-ray to determine the relative accuracy how far away we are from anatomical structures, teeth, etc., also we can determine how parallel drilling was compared with the teeth, implants, etc.,
- 4. make a parallel between the preparation predetermined implant and new bone implant, calculate the distance between the centers of the bores, change the angle of drilling in the vertical and sagittal planes, depending on the anatomical limitations
Made of high quality surgical stainless steel
- Field of use
- Stainless Steel
- Surgical Instruments
- Parallel Pin
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.