fiber posts feature outstanding radiopacity of up to 400% of aluminum to help ensure that they are instantaneously identified on a radiograph at placement as well as at follow up appointments.
Translucent glass fibers bundled in a proprietary clear resin matrix provide outstanding flexural strength and help to preserve the natural lifelike esthetics that are desired when all-ceramic restorations are prescribed.
A dentin-like flexural modulus results in a post that flexes with the tooth and transmits stress more evenly along the remaining root structure to help minimize the instance of root fractures compared to metal. Revamped kit packaging features a bur block to securely retain posts and drills and improve accessibility.
- Radiopacity up to 400% of Al – Post is clearly identified on a radiograph
- Mimics properties of the root – ideal flexural modulus properties help minimize root fractures
- Color-coded posts & drills - streamlines the site selection process
- Creates a monoblock – Integrates with the resin core material, resin cement, and the root for retention and longevity
- Translucent glass fibers – Help create natural-looking restorations
- Multiple sizes and body styles –Enables you to fit the post to the tooth, not the tooth to the post
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
Root Canal Treatment
- Fiber Glass
- Fiber Glass
The NORDIN company as a designer and manufacturer of high quality Swiss Made dental products was founded by Harald Nordin in 1977.
It now produces a range of distinguished dental products that are distributed in over 80 countries through a network of 200 dealers and importers worldwide.