Surgical Bone Membrane P.R.F System Platelet Rich Fibrin
DSI Dental Implant Surgical Bone Membrane P.R.F Platelet Rich Fibrin System
Platelets and growth factors have been used for many years to help regenerate tissue and stimulate bone formation in dental surgery.
The concept of PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) is based on the centrifugation of whole blood without anticoagulants. At the end of the spin, a fibrin clot containing the majority of the platelets and white blood cells is obtained, and become tissue membrane.
DSI P.R.F Managing Kit is designed to store and manipulate with the membrane.
It is built with a steel board as a strainer handle board and a press lid that will guarantee all the membranes will dry out of the excess liquid and you will get a premium material to work with. Also, you get an additional plastic container for the small membranes and a mixing bowl that can be used for bone graft material mixing.
This kit will get you ready for any surgical procedure with no time. It is very handy and simple to use. It is the most professional kit that a dental surgeon can get, make sure you have one.
- G.B.R and G.T.R procedures
- Sinus lifting
- Surgical extraction
- Aesthetic restoration
- Implant placement and extraction
- Partial and full denture restorations and more...
- Highest quality stainless steel with a satin finish that is meant to last.
- Every tool in the case has been designed with a thought for simple and easy work.
- The membranes can stay in the case up to four hour time.
- Can be used not only for P.R.F but also will deliver great results in various surgical procedures.
- Easy to clean the kit is fully autoclavable.