ContacEZ Restorative System 8 Black Ideal Proximal Contact Adjuster
Diamond Coating: Single-Sided Diamond Grit: Fine Serration: None
The ContacEZ Strip System is an innovative, precision dental strip system designed to achieve ideal proximal contact adjustment and complete marginal seating of crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, and proximal contouring of composite fillings accurately with minimal time and effort.
This strip is very effective when overly tight contacts are present, and the strip cannot access the interproximal space. The serrated edge readily separates and penetrates the tight contacts to prepare for ideal proximal contact adjustment.
- Single-handed, ergonomic design offers optimal tactile control and reduces hand fatigue.
- Eliminates the need to hold small restorations and use rotary instruments or articulating films.
- Central opening for enhanced visual perception and access for tools.
- Patient-friendly design prevents gagging and soft tissue irritation.
- Flexible strips conform to the natural contours of the teeth to avoid creating sharp corners.
- Provides optimal tactile control
- Prevent sharp corners or subgingival ledges
- Effective for anterior and posterior areas
- Central opening for maximum visual perception
- Saves chair-time
- Will not cut lips or gums
- Autoclavable & Reusable
- Field of use
- Crown & Bridge Polishing
- Diamond Coating
- IPR (Interproximal Reduction)
- Single Sided
ContacEZ is a leading manufacturer of innovative products that provide solutions to common problems faced by dental practitioners and ensure excellent patient care.