ContacEZ Subgingival System 8 Copper Narrow Strip
Strip Thickness: 0.06mm Strip Width: 2.5mm Diamond Coating: Single-Sided Diamond Grit: Extra-Fine Serration: None
The ContacEZ Strip System is an innovative, precision dental strip system designed to achieve ideal proximal contact adjustment and complete marginal seating of crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, and proximal contouring of composite fillings accurately with minimal time and effort.
The Copper Narrow Strip used to clean and polish the restoration after removing the overhang. The extra-fine diamond grit restores a healthy and natural finish to the surface of the tooth in one easy step.
- Single-handed, ergonomic design offers optimal tactile control and reduces hand fatigue.
- Eliminates the need to hold small restorations and use rotary instruments or articulating films.
- Central opening for enhanced visual perception and access for tools.
- Patient-friendly design prevents gagging and soft tissue irritation.
- Flexible strips conform to the natural contours of the teeth to avoid creating sharp corners.
- Prevent sharp corners or subgingival ledges
- Effective for anterior and posterior areas
- Saves chair-time
- Will not cut lips or gums
Autoclavable & Reusable
- Field of use
- Crown & Bridge Polishing
- Diamond Coating
- Ultra Fine
- IPR (Interproximal Reduction)
- Single Sided
ContacEZ is a leading manufacturer of innovative products that provide solutions to common problems faced by dental practitioners and ensure excellent patient care.