DSI Zoer Cement incorporates a reinforcing polymer included in the Zinc Oxide Eugenol powder.
This provides the cement the strength to battle condensation forces as well as guarantee adequate life when used as a temporary filling.
By including the reinforcing agent within the powder rather than the liquid, the mixing properties are enhanced. Though the cement is reinforced, it could be easily removed when utilized in a temporary restoration.
This makes it a first-choice material in a wide range of procedures – from temporary pulp lining to the final implant abutment crown fixation.
DSI Zoer cement has a non-irritating procedure which suits the dental restoration resolutions in wide-ranging varieties.
- Field of use
- Cavity Filling
Crown & Bridge Fixation
- Cure Type
- Self Cure
- Cement Type
- Cavity Liner
Temporary Filling Material
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.