Compared to MTA Angelus / ProRoot / Biodentine.
DSI ReMTA dental material is used for filling upper apex part of the canal, for pulp isolation.
Calcium hydroxide stimulates processes of apexigenesis and osteogenesis in a case of treating teeth with non-formed roots, it prevents resorption of bone tissue and stimulates dentinal bridge formation in the case of pulp covers.
Instructions for use:
The material comes in 2 syringes base and catalyst gel paste.
In order to get the material ready to use just mix the base and the catalyst in 1:1 ratio. When the material is ready it will become gel plastic structure and it is easy to use.
The ready material has an excellent flowability and it easily penetrates into the canal space.
THE BASE CATALYST SYRINGES ARE LESS MESSY THAN THE POWDER LIQUID MATERIAL AND LESS MATERIAL ARE WITHDRAWN, WHAT MAKES IT MUCH MORE ECONOMIC, ALSO THE READY MATERIAL IS NOT STICKY AND HARDENS FASTER!
- Pulp Capping
- Pulpotomy (removal of affected coronal pulp to preserve the vitality of remaining pulp tissue)
- Apexogenesis (induction of root development in vital teeth with an inflamed coronal pulp)
- Apexification (induction of formation of a mineralized barrier at the root tip of young permanent teeth with incomplete root development and a necrotic pulp)
- High radiopacity
- Low expansion during setting
- Low solubility in contact with tissue fluids
- Optimal flow characteristics for insertion
- Does not stain the tooth
- Eugenol-free material: does not interfere with the setting of resin cement
- Sealing of internal resorption and communicating internal resorption
- Direct pulp capping and pulpotomy ( permanent and deciduous teeth)
- Apexification and apexigenesis
- Intracoronal sealing prior to internal bleaching of root canal treated teeth
- Apical plug prior to root canal filling in case of a wide-apex
About the product
- Main components of DSI REMTA material are calcium, silicon and aluminum oxides.
- Obtained dough keeps its plasticity for 4-8 hours at temperature 18-23 C and 50±10% humidity
- The material hardens completely during 2 hours in the mouth temperature of 36-37c.
- The material comprises copper-calcium hydroxide, i.e. active bacteriostatic additive
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- Cement Type
- MTA (Mineral trioxide aggregate)
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.