DSI ApexSil Root Canal Sealant is a two constituent product of powder and liquid, which made of diepoxide, zirconium dioxide, amine reinforcing agents and softener.
DSI ApexSil Root Canal Sealant is an antibacterial, non-inflammatory sealant for filling dental root canals.
By adding the reinforcing agent in the powder instead of the liquid, the mixing properties are improved.
This causes it to become a first-choice material in an extensive range of procedures- from temporary root filling to the complicated multiple infected root treatment.
- Exceptional radio-opacity for straightforward detection
- Excellent dimensional stability and low solubility for a sturdy, safe seal
- Quality flow characteristics to flow into, and cover lateral canals
- Biologically inactive
- No staining of teeth
- Thermoplastic capability makes it straightforward to get rid of
- Well-matched with any filling technique
- Exceptionally fast
- Lasting obturation of root canals of teeth together with root canal points
- It could be used with gutta-percha, silver and metal points.
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.