DSI Apexsil root canal sealer is a resin-based formula with excellent radiopacity, low shrinkage, low solubility, and outstanding flow characteristics. It features a 1:1, a paste-to-paste mixing system for fast, easy preparation and no waste.
DSI Apexsil is biocompatible and silver free sealer that offers a five-hour working time and ten-hour setting time. Its thermoplastic properties make it easy to remove, whether you are using chemicals or a drill.
DSI Apexsil is biologically Inert epoxy-based sealer and it does not cause irritating effects towards periapical tissues. Exhibits moderate anti-microbial properties and therefore has the potential to reduce the germ load in the canal significantly.
- Increased efficiency
- Better working ergonomics
- Extra easy, Extra safe, Extra saving material (no waste)
- Simple application, no assistance needed
- Clean application
- Paste/paste system for fast, easy mixing and dosage control
- Excellent radiopacity for easy detection
- Outstanding dimensional stability and low solubility for a durable, safe seal
- Outstanding flow characteristics to flow into and seal lateral canals
- Biologically inert
- Silver-free for no discoloring of teeth
- Thermoplastic ability makes it easy to remove
- Five-hour working time means no waste of material on the pad
- Ten-hour setting time allows for corrections of fillings
- Compatible with any filling technique
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.