Antibacterial, non inflammatory sealant for filling dental root canals.
• High pH (pH 12) helps neutralize free acids of obturating cements and restorative materials.
• Reduces hypersenstivity of dentine.
• 45% calcium hydroxide contents helps the neoformation of secondary dentine.
• Radiopacity for checking treatment.
• Hardens rapidly.
• Syringe for direct application.
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- Cement Type
- Zinc-Oxide Eugenol
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
products for virtually every indication: composites, glass ionomer cements, cavity lining materials, bonding adhesives, core build-up materials, luting materials, prophylactic preparations, impression materials, temporary materials, endodontic and orthodontic products, bleaching materials as well as laboratory products are included in our range. We guarantee the highest standard of quality assurance by strict adherence of our quality assurance system which is continuously updated. Prevest DenPro Limited is certified according to EN 9001:2008, EN ISO 13458:2003, EC Directive 93/42/EEC and WHO-GMP Compliance.