DSI ViruSeal Gel - Anti-Bacterial Implant Sealing Gel 0.5ml Syringe 5 Tips
DSI ViruSeal is a new and completely genuine implant sealing gel that has no analogs, similar or even comparable products on the market.
This is a revolutionary product that evolves in today's modern dentistry.
Every implantology surgeon inevitably struggles with Peri-implant infections sooner or later. These pathological conditions - inflammation and ulceration of the soft tissues surrounding dental implants become a real problem. Similar to a natural tooth structure the bacteria grows rapidly, uncontrolled upon the implant base and below the gum line. It continuously irritating the gum tissue and in time becomes inflamed and begin damaging the healthy tissue. In the late stages, it can cause the bone structure to deteriorate below the implant.
- 1. The growth of new bacteria and tissue irritation.
- 2. Mucositis, which is a reversible host response to periodontal pathogens.
- 3. Peri-implantitis a destructive inflammatory process that affects both soft and hard tissue around the dental implant.
DSI ViruSeal is a highly effective anti-bacterial material based on a viscous silicone matrix. It closes micro-gaps at the two-component implant systems and ceases the micromovements making it impenetrable for the bacteria and preventing infection. The main indication is the screw-retained superstructures because of the gaps and threads that are a most vulnerable target for the pathogenic bacteria.
However, you can use DSI ViruSeal for cemented works, as the cement can be also penetrated by bacteria and germs providing access to the interior of the implants. Just apply a couple of gel drops to the implants immediately after the insertion and close by inserting a cover screw or abutment.
That is why the DSI VIRUSEAL IS AN ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE! IT IS NOT RECOMMENDATION IT IS A DUTY!
Your practice and your patients are the most valuable assets that you have, do not underestimate it, keep it healthy with DSI ViruSeal.
- Guarantees a secure seal of gaps and hollow spaces of the implants
- Eliminate the infections risk
- Raze the possibility of germ accumulation
- Free of antibiotics
- Bacteria resisting formula
- Ideal for screw-retained restorations, and cement works.
- Sterile packaging
- Complete protection to an implant
- Field of use
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.