DSI "LACD" Lateral Approach Core Drill Ø6.0mm
DSI Lateral Approach Core Drill is an instrument worthy of professional dental surgeons. It offers a unique solution to access the sinus membrane by safely opening of the lateral wall.
This drill has been designed to create a one-sized lateral window, as well as enlarge it by making reciprocating movements. DSI Core Drill will grant you a great advantage when it is necessary to form a sinus lateral window in a precise and predictable fashion.
Special nano-tech were applied to create a diamond coating for our DSI Core Drill. It guarantees that the treatment will be completely secure for the patient and will not harm the sinus membrane in any way. In addition, the diamond coating is sharper than steel which reduces the heat generated during the procedure.
DSI Lateral Approach Core Drill will get your practice to a completely different level of success. It is the ultimate solution for the best results.
- Special diamond nanoparticle-coating.
- Perfectly safe for the lateral approach.
- Reduces the overall treatment time.
- Minimal invasiveness.
- Precise and predictable results.
- Easy and intuitive use.
- Made of the highest quality materials.
LOT IS FOR 1 DSI LACD LATERAL APPROACH CORE DRILL Ø6.0mm
- Field of use
- Sinus Lifting
- Stainless Steel
- Sinus Lifting Surgical Instruments
- Lateral Approach Core Drill
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.