DSI Dental Implant TOLA 2 Surgical Membrane Sinus Lift Lateral Approach Kit 17pc
4 X Sinus Curette
5 X Drill's Stopper
2 X LASC - Lateral approach side cutters
2 X LACD - Lateral approach core drill
2 X LASD - Lateral approach sinus drill
2 X LASR - Lateral approach sinus reamer
The Kit comes in a specially Designed polymer Autoclavable Box
Placing implants in the posterior maxilla can be a particularly challenging surgical procedure due to the reduced bone height attributed to the presence of the sinus. Sinus lifting is a hard and very delicate procedure that could be achieved only by using the best tools.
DSI TOLA 2 Lateral Approach Sinus Kit, is designed for a safe sinus lift to aid in the augmentation of the sinus bone. This kit will become unreplaceable in any dental surgeon practice.
DSI TOLA 2 is an easy to use kit that is designed to minimize the number of steps involved in a sinus lift technique, reducing overall chair time and reducing complications and patient discomfort.
DSI TOLA 2 Specially designed lateral burs and stoppers help prevent perforation of the sinus membrane. That means that you will always get precise and predictable results without harming the patient.
- Minimally invasive
- Precise and predictable results
- Compact and complete
- Easy to use
- Safe for the patient
- Reducing overall chair time
- Made for the highest quality materials
DSI TOLA 2 Tools:
- 4x Sinus Curette:
used in endoscopic sinus procedures to elevate the membrane and separate the Schneiderian membrane from the maxillary bone.
- Yellow - TOLA2-01
- Red - TOLA2-02
- Blue - TOLA2-03
- Green - TOLA2-04
Recommended using by the sequential order.
- 5x Drill's Stoppers:
Ensuring safety and prevents perforation of the sinus membrane. Stopper heights are
- 2x "LASC" Lateral approach side cutters:
Used to trim and expand formed sinus lateral window. Made with a special diamond coating that prevents overheating, and removes the bone clearly and fast.
Sizes: Ø5.0mm / L 29mm & Ø7.0mm / L 29mm
- 2x "LACD" Lateral approach core drill
These drills designed for safe perforation of the lateral wall. Sizes: Ø6.0mm / L 25mm & Ø8.0mm / L 25mm
- 2x "LASD" Lateral approach sinus drill Used to open lateral window at the site if you have no access to use the core drill SIzes: Ø8.0mm / L25mm for both
All the diamond drill are coated with a diamond by a special nano technique, they are safe, easy to use, stable will not vibrate, will not overheat, and have an excellent cutting force.
- 2x "LASR" Lateral approach sinus reamer The special shape allows safe perforation of the alveolar bone and drastically minimizing the potential damage to the sinus membrane.
Sizes: Ø6.0mm / L 25mm & Ø8.0mm / L 25mm
- Field of use
- Sinus Lifting
- Stainless Steel
- Sinus Lifting Surgical Instruments
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.