DSI TOLA Curette 01 for Lateral Sinus Approach
Placing implants in the posterior maxilla can be a particularly challenging surgical procedure due to the reduced bone height attributed to the presence of the sinus. Sinus lifting is a hard and very delicate procedure that could be achieved only by using the best tools.
TOLA Sinus Curettes are used to lift the sinus membrane manually. It gives you the best results when forming a sinus lateral window in a safe and fast way.
DSI TOLA Sinus Curettes are unreplaceable in cases of perforated membrane and implants placed in the maxillary area.
All Sinus Curettes for lateral approach has been designed to minimize the risks involved in a sinus lifting procedure and reduce the overall treatment and healing time. The specially adapted shape and coating help to avoid any damage to the sinus membrane.
- Minimally invasive
- Designed for accuracy and precision in every procedure
- Precise and predictable results
- Compact and complete
- Easy to use
- Safe for the patient
- Reducing overall chair time
- Made for the highest quality materials
- Field of use
- Sinus Lifting
- Stainless Steel
- Sinus Lifting Surgical Instruments
- Sinus Curette
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.