The osteotome Concave made to support the placement of implants in soft maxillary bone. With these tools you can compress the bone laterally to avoid removal of valuable bone, resulting in a denser bone-to-implant interface. Concave Osteotomes are surgical instruments that can be used effectively to enhance the placement of dental implants.
Concave Osteotomes – break the floor of the maxillary sinus through the implant cavity and adjust the bone formation.
These Concave Osteotomes are designed for penetrating the sinus floor in a controlled manner. Give the surgeon a tactile sense of bone quality. Raising the mucous membrane so that adequate amounts of bone augmentation material can be placed. This ensures that the implant is retained firmly.
They serve to extend the apical floor of the osteotomy, and in contrast to rotary instruments, they have the added advantage of not generating heat during use. Also, they will not harm in any case the sinus membrane which will decrease the harm to the patient and enhance the healing process.
The Concave Osteotomes are also great with a bone graft delivery, thanks to the cupped shape they can push and form a graft material in the cavity without using additional instruments.
DSI Concave Osteotome set includes stoppers, that will guarantee you the precise right depth in every procedure.
- Minimally invasive thanks to the special stoppers.
- Precise and accurate for every procedure.
- Easy to use yet great results achieved.
- Safe for the patient.
- Reducing overall chair time.
- Designed specifically for difficult cases to compress the bone.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel.
5 x Concave Cupped Osteotome Tools
5 x Stopper with heights:
All the tools have been made of surgical stainless steel, with a satin finish.
They have extremely high corrosion resistance, enhanced durability, and made to last.
This is a must-have tool set in every dental surgeon cabinet.
- Field of use
- Sinus Lifting
- Stainless Steel
- Sinus Lifting Surgical Instruments
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.