DSI Dental Implant TOCA Crestal Approach Surgical Membrane Sinus 24 Pcs
- 1 x Bone Packer
- 1 x Plastic tube
- 1 x Bone Delivery Syringe
- 10 x Crestal-Stoppers
- 1 x Guide (Pilot) Drill
- 4 x Reamers
- 2 x CLS Aqua Lift
- 1 x Handpiece extension tool & 1 x Ratchet extension tool
- 1 x Autoclavable Plastic Polymer Box
DSI Toca Kit is made for a crestal approach sinus elevation technique. This surgical procedure is more delicate than the lateral or the dual approach. Thus it is less harmful and much safer for the patient. With a crestal approach, you have minimum postoperative complications.
Using DSI Toca Kit ensures the most predictable and safe results. All the tools are made with the highest caution. The reamers are made with a round top to prevent any damage to the sinus membrane. There are stoppers for the reamers to give more control in any situation. The hydraulic system will deliver a saline solution to elevate the membrane and the bone syringe with the bone packer will form the graft material in the socket.
DSI Toca Kit is a perfect alternative for lateral or osteotome approaches, safer and far less harmful for the patient. It also saves you chair time thanks to the perfectly designed and combined tools.
- Safely and rapidly lifts the sinus membrane while drilling.
- Unique Stopper system that prevents over drilling into the sinus cavity.
- Hydraulic Lift System that easily & safely lifts the membrane.
- Bone Carrier System for transferring and filling bone material.
- Bone Spreading System for spreading & compacting bone material.
- Simple and intuitive surgical system.
- Minimally invasive crestal approach.
- Precise and predictable results with minimal efforts.
- Compact and complete, no need for additional tools or units.
- Safe for the patient, will not harm the membrane and improve the healing process.
- Made from the highest quality materials.
1 x Bone Packer: Double-sided Ø1.0mm / Ø2.2mm for delivering and compressing the graft material.
1 x Plastic tube: Used for elevating the sinus membrane during the crestal approach using the saline solution. 1x Wrench Ratchet: Specially made ratchet that perfectly adapts to the tools, and can be used with any square Ø4.0mm instruments that you would like.
1 x Bone Delivery Syringe: Can be used with any graft material, deliver the bone matter to the site without any complications, very easy to use, no need of any additional instruments to deliver the material. 1x Depth Gauge: Used to measure the exact depth of the site.
10 x Crestal-Stoppers: To prevent excessive perforation with a crestal approach. Heights: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm. Color coded for more intuitive use.
1 x Guide (Pilot) Drill: Ø2.0mm This drill is commonly used to mark an accurate point before starting the drilling sequence.
4 x Reamers: Used for perforation of the sinus interior wall during the crestal approach. The round end tip design allows it to elevate the sinus membrane without harming it. Comes with a 3 different diameters: Ø2.3mm, Ø2.8mm, Ø3.3mm, Ø3.7mm
2 x CLS Aqua Lift: designed to deliver the saline solution to the sinus membrane to elevate it without harm. Comes in 2 Diameters: Ø3.0mm, Ø3.5mm
1 x Handpiece extension tool & 1x Ratchet extension tool Both need to approach to the hard to reach areas.
- Field of use
- Sinus Lifting
- Stainless Steel
- Sinus Lifting Surgical Instruments
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.