DSI Ball Attachment System is used for tissue and implant-supported overdentures, typically with two or more relatively parallel implants. The ball attachments provide firm retention and help to stabilize the overdenture.
DSI Ball Attachment System is an effective, simple and straight-forward solution for overdenture restorations.
DSI Ball Attachment System can be accommodated in a wide range of clinical demands, including unique situations such as a tight interocclusal space.
DSI Ball Attachment System is available in various gingival heights and retentions.
Being easy to use and maintain, DSI Ball Attachment System has become the system of choice for both dentists and their patients.
- Suitable for all-on-4/all-on-6 and partial denture restorations
- The retention mechanism is based on the newly designed friction-retentive grip with a defined withdrawal force.
- Functional and easy application
- High-quality, clinically proven materials (Titanium Alloy Grade 23)
- Precise, permanent retention
- Compact design for a high level of wearing comfort and ease of cleaning
- Attractive price/performance ratio
- Field of use
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- Spherical attachment
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.