DSI Dental Absorbable Collagen Sponges are non-sterile, surgical sponges prepared from a specially treated collagen material. DSI Dental Sponges are made to aid in providing hemostasis (cessation of bleeding). DSI Dental Sponges may be used either dry or moistened, depending upon conditions present at operation and preference of the surgeon.
DSI Dental Sponges are hemostatic sponges, manufactured from hydrolyzed collagen (gelatine). Due to its ability to absorb the blood up to 40 times its weight, this pharmaceutical gelatin effectively helps the wound to stop bleeding. The sponges may be used in combination with antibiotics, Thrombin, chemotherapeutics without reduction of the sponge's hemostatic effect. The porous structure of the sponges stops the bleeding, absorbs the wound secretions and effectively help the wound to start healing.
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and does not provoke an immune reaction, 100% biocompatible.
- Seals up the bleeding tissues immediately.
- Soft and comfortable, not painful.
- Excellent liquid absorption ability up to 40 times of its weight.
- Convenient and easy to place and take out.
- Perfectly sized for use in dentistry.
- Prevents blood loss and hemorrhage.
- No side effects aid the healing process.
- Control bleeding in extractions and apicoectomies.
- Completely absorbed in 3 weeks.
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS ISRAEL
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.