DSI Diamond Burs are a Straight Motor bur used during dental procedures, usually to remove decay, cavity preparations, and shape tooth structure prior to the insertion of a filling or crown.
DSI Diamond Burs may also be used in the cleaning and shaping of root canals during endodontic treatment, or to remove old or temporary fillings or crowns prior to the insertion of new or permanent restorations.
DSI Diamond Burs uses raw material from Japan-made stainless steel, which is hard and tensile and not easy to break or bend.
DSI uses the well-selected natural diamond grits. After removal of the impurities, magnetism, and irregularities, the diamonds can be bonded evenly to the shank. With sharper edges, the diamond grits can do a faster, easier, and better job during clinical treatments.
DSI uses the newest technology, the shank is first plated with a layer of nickel, which bonds well with steel; the diamond grits are then inlaid in the nickel layer. The exact diamond grit is exposed above the layer, which according to many years’ clinical observations not only prevents the grits from coming off in pieces but also proves to be much more durable.
Because DSI diamond burs have a small cutting edge, they can often be touched when spinning by a finger without cutting the skin, which flexes out of the way, although it would not be safe to pinch or grip them from two sides. Hard metal or ceramic work-pieces cannot flex beyond the cutting edges, so the tools remove only the material you need from them. This characteristic makes them suitable for an enormous variety of procedures in dentistry, as the tool will grind the hard enamel of teeth, yet leaves soft mouth tissues unharmed if the tool should erroneously touch them.
Thanks to the impeccable quality of the raw materials and the extensively accurate production of the burs, they have become the number one choice for the highest aesthetic results.
- Highest quality raw materials combined with uncompromised production technology
- A piece to piece perfect diamond particle grit
- Exceptional accuracy
- Unmatched durability and long lifespan of the bur
- Special design for the perfect aesthetic results
- Universal shank 3/32
- Bur/Cutter Shape
- Inverted Cone
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.