Degranulation Surgical Cleaning Bone Burs Kit
DSI Degranulation Burs Kit:
- 1 SURGICAL SUCTION
- 1 CLEANING SHAFT FOR THE SURGICAL SUCTION
- 4 DEGRANULATION NANO-COATED DIAMOND BURS Ø1mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm. Length 31mm
Degranulation Burs Kit
It is crucial to completely debride the socket walls after tooth extraction. All the residue of periodontal ligament tissues is needed to be removed from the socket walls in order to enhance efficient healing process for the patient. The main problem occurs with the tiny remnants of soft tissue which are attached strongly to the bone and cannot be removed manually.
That is why it is absolutely necessary to get a full debridement clean surface, and it can be achieved using the Degranulation Burs.
Degranulation Burs will remove all soft tissue from the socket walls and at the same time encourage bleeding (osteogenesis). This will allow osteoprogenitor cells to reach into the wounded area and attain a faster healing process.
Unlike tungsten burs Degranulation Burs designed morphologically with a diamond nano-coating to tear out all the remnants of soft tissue without grabbing, tearing or do any harm to the bone surface. With these burs you can work faster, smoother and more accurate than ever, delivering only the best results for your patients.
- The debridement process is done quickly and effectively.
- The drills are connected to physiodispenser working in a sterile environment.
- The speed can be adjusted according to the kind of the procedure performed hence preventing emphysema.
- Multi-use unique suction which is designed exclusively for excellent direct visualization of the infected area to ensure optimal debridement.
- Designed morphologically to remove soft tissues without harming the bone.
- Excellent for preparing a defect for bone grafting materials.
- Multi-task drills can be used in implantology, periodontal surgery, endodontic surgery, and root removal.
- Maximum safety when working near the anatomical structure.
- Reusable up to 100 procedures.