DSI Surgical Carbide Bone Cutting & Shaping Lindemann Bur 29mm Lenght Head Diameter Ø1.5mm
DSI Lindemann single piece carbide burs are specially adapted burs which designed for aggressive cutting of bone structure.
The crosscut shape and external flute depth ensures efficient cutting of hard tissue or bone tissue and expels waste material.
DSI Lindemann Surgical Burs are renowned for their strength, durability and advanced design features. They cover a range of applications from everyday dental surgery to implantology, traumatology as well as pre-maxillofacial surgery.
Specially adapted for working on the bone structure.
Latch-type Shank (RA)
- Highly efficient
- Unique blade cutting angles
- Debris removal facility
- Renowned for their strength and durability
- Advanced design features
- Covers a range of applications
- Preprosthetic Surgery
- Field of use
- Surgical Procedures
- Carbide Cutter
- Tungsten Carbide
- Cut Type
- Cross Cut
- Bur/Cutter Shape
- Surgical Bur Type
- Bone Cutter
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.