Type 316 is an austenitic(face-centered cubic crystal) chromium-nickel stainless steel containing molybdenum.
This addition increases general corrosion resistance up to 50% above all other, improves resistance to pitting from chloride ion solutions, and provides increased strength at elevated temperatures.
Could be used in an autoclave for sterilization.
Properties are similar to those of Type 304 except that this alloy is somewhat stronger.
Corrosion resistance is improved, particularly against sulfuric, hydrochloric, acetic, formic and tartaric acids; acid sulfates and alkaline chlorides.
- Stainless Steel
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.