DSI One Drilling System:
- Bone pusher 1pcs
- Opener in 1pcs
- Opener out 1pcs
- Guide drill 1pcs
- Bone remover 1pcs
- Implant drills 6pcs: Ø 3.5mm, Ø 3.8 mm, Ø 4.0 mm, Ø 4.2 mm, Ø 4.5 mm, Ø 4.8 mm
- Drills stopper Length 9pcs:7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 13mm
- Pincette 1pcs
DSI one drilling system is made to reduce the trauma for the patient to the minimum, with a combination of efficiency and ease of work. Thanks to the drills shape and a carbide material they become very safe for any surgical procedure. The drills stoppers allow minimum invasiveness and maximum results at the same time.
Drills can be used as a bone harvesters, in which case you do not need to risk the patient implantation with an allograft bone graft material. you can expose the patient's own bone material which will increase the engraftment to a 99.99%.
The drills can be used to gather bone material from the patient's own bone for procedures like sinus lifting and bone loss with no risk of abruption.
This unique set of drills have the lengths and the diameters that is compatible with the most implant systems on the market like Zimmer, A.B, MIS, Nobel, Astra and more.
The drills were designed from two pieces and they can be separated.
The kit comes with a drill openers that will help you to open them and release the collected bone material and clean the drill without affecting the sterility of the drill.
When the drill is separated from the shank you can retrieve the bone graft material and clean the drill. Then the bone graft can be used for the formation instead of other substitutes.
Drills are made from tungsten carbide material which is incredibly dense, it has the highest melting point of all known elements, it is immune to any corrosion and it is basically indestructible. That is why the drills do not overheat and stay sharp.
The genuine Tri-ops shape gives the drills a perfect airflow ventilation during the drilling sequence and harvests the bone material.
- Compatible with: Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Astra Tech, Dentsply, Zimmer, Biomet 3i and more.
- Maximum corrosion resistance.
- Longer drill lifespan.
- Easily attachable and detachable.
- High contrast markings for increased visibility.
- Increased accuracy for drilling in proximity to vital structures.
- Reduced friction at the cutting site, thus decreasing tissue and bone necrosis and ensuring faster and better recovery.
- Unique design and sharpness for minimal invasiveness and increased apex implant stability.
The kit comes in a plastic autoclavable box with 2 levels upper and lower.
- Field of use
- Tungsten Carbide
- Drill Type
- Cylidrical DNT Coated
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.