DSI Nylon Sutures are made from Nylon - non-absorbable material that becomes encapsulated by connective tissue over the time. The strength of the sutures varies according to their size, which can be determined by a uniformly applied number. For example, a 4-0 suture is more delicate, but the 2-0 suture has more strength, so it is very important to choose the right diameter for every procedure.
DSI Nylon Monofilament is non-absorbable sutures and made of materials which are not metabolized by the body, and are used therefore either on skin wound closure, where the sutures can be removed after a few weeks
Easy passage through tissues due to its low frictional coefficient.
Minimal tissue reactivity.
Exceptional for skin closures.
Flexible, easy to handle and tie – smooth passage through tissue.
Excellent for any road trip, camping, hiking, home treat... It is always better to be safe, feel safe, know that you can count on something, and be prepared. With DSI Nylon Sutures, you can be prepared.
- Field of use
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.