DSI Surgical silk is derived from silkworm species Bombyx mori of the family Bombycidae, the larva of which spins silk to weave its cocoon. Silk is a naturally occurring organic substance and induces only a minimal host inflammatory response.
The unique manufacturing process, from braiding to coating, gives the suture superior softness and compliance for maximum surgical handling. The proprietary coating process provides smooth flow through tissue while maintaining optimal knot security.
High strength, tension maintained over the time.
Minimal tissue reactivity.
Exceptional for skin closures.
Flexible, easy to handle and tie
Excellent for any road trip, camping, hiking, home treat...
It is always better to be safe, feel safe, know that you can count on something, and be prepared.
With DSI Silk Braided Sutures, you can be prepared.
- Field of use
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.