DSI Polyglycolic Acid (PGA) Sutures an absorbable braided synthetic homopolymer of glycolic acid. Composed of a Polyglycolic acid coated with polycaprolactone and calcium stearate.
Since polyglycolic acid is not a naturally occurring organic substance, it elicits a much less inflammatory response. It is absorbed by hydrolysis. DSI PGA Sutures possess great tensile strength and excellent knot security.
After two weeks of implantation, 85% of the initial tensile strength remains with polyglycolic acid suture.
Polyglycolide or polyglycolic acid (PGA), also spelled as polyglycolic acid, is a biodegradable, thermoplastic polymer and the simplest linear, aliphatic polyester.
Absorption by hydrolysis complete between 60 and 90 days. Always predictable, always reliable.
Synthetic suture means that this suture is perfectly compatible with every patient and will not provoke any negative body reactions.
Easy passage through tissues due to its low frictional coefficient.
Very low tissue reaction, due to its synthetic nature.
- Field of use
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.