DSI Calcium Hydroxide is used as a temporary dressing as per apexification procedures in endodontics. It is also used for the treatment of chronic periodontitis and for injured pulp regeneration and pulpitis on both permanent or underdeveloped teeth.
DSI Calcium hydroxide powder is a very effective anti-endotoxin agent. Moreover, its effects on microbial biofilms are very contentious.
DSI Calcium hydroxide preparations are also used in the course of treatment of root perforations, root fractures, and root resorption and have a starring role in dental traumatology, for instance, following tooth avulsion and luxation injuries.
High calcium hydroxide structure creates an alkaline medium that provides a long antibacterial effect of a material increases regeneration ability of the pulp and stimulates the formation of the secondary dentin.
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexification and hard tissue formations.
- Momentary or long-lasting filling material for an infected root canal.
- Treatment of root resorption.
- Acid protection when applying the etch procedure.
- Perfect for temporary root filling.
- Good for Pulp capping.
- Pulp protection.
- Offers insulation in deep cavities.
- Provides bactericidal relation to carious dentine.
- Paste dropped at root apex delivers pulp insulation.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Can be taken off readily from root canal by simple irrigation.
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- Cavity Liner
Liners & Bases
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.