Light Curing Semi-gel Type temporary Composite Resin Used before dental prosthetic installation as temporary filling material to isolate prepared dental cavities from the extreme oral conditions.
Light curing composite resin in adequate release semi-gel type to be directly discharged to the dental cavities through disposable tip for easy apply.
The process can simplified during the occusal checks where the light curing can be done shortly after the filling, mouth closed and opened and excess removed.
- Low viscosity formula for high sealing ability.
- Sufficient strength with tight marginal seals ensuring secure temporary restorations.
- Good plasticity after curing allows easy removal.
- Field of use
- Crown & Bridge Fixation
- Cure Type
- Light Cure
- Temporary Filling Material
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.