Apex Paste Iodoform is a viscous mix of calcium hydroxide, and iodoform
in a syringe with disposable has now come into the dentistry industry. The
primary components of Apexpaste with iodoform is iodoform 40.4%, calcium
hydroxide 30.3%, and silicone 22.4%. Apexpaste iodoform when extruded
into furcal or apical areas, may diffuse away or be resorbed partially by
• For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
• Apexification and hard tissue formations.
• Momentary or long-lasting filling material for an infected root canal.
• Treatment of root resorption.
• Acid protection when applying the etch procedure.
• Flawless cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- Cavity Liner
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.