If your crown fall off or your bridge disconnect, and there is no one able to help you what would you do? If there is no dentist near you? if every dentist office is closed? WHAT CAN YOU DO IN SUCH SITUATION?!
Unlike removable dentures, which could be taken out for cleaning and maintenance, crowns and bridges are cemented on implants or existing teeth and can only be removed by the dentist.
DSI Temp OTC is ready to use temporary cement. It has a good adhesion strength, yet it can be easily removed when needed. It comes in a pre-mixed syringe, for easy application. So easy that can be used by a patient for self-fixing of loose crown or bridge while waiting for the planned dentist visit.
DSI Temp OTC has a two-stage setting. Initial fixation takes 3-5 minutes, while the crown still can be removed for reposition. OTC Cement takes approximately 15 minutes to set in intraoral conditions. This hydrophilic material is fully cured with oral cavity moisture during the next 3 hours. DSI Temp OTC is expanding and hardening at the same time, which provides an excellent and tight marginal seal.
- Maximum strength
- Clinically proven professional material
- No mixing. No waste
- Ready to use
- 25+ repairs
- Over-the-counter product
- Best for first aid and emergency situation
- For replacing loose caps, crowns and bridges.
- Repair of lost fillings
- Perfect for self-use when travelling or waiting for a dentist's appointment
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.