Acrident Temporary Crown & Bridge Resin is a self-curing methacrylate formulation, intended for use as both a short- and long-term temporary crown and bridge materials. This material is used to fabricate provisional restorations that restore function and esthetics during the period of construction of final restorations.
The powder is available in A2 color.
- Excellent compressive and flexural strength.
- Can be used in mix with other temporary crowns and bridges powders to make it extremely resistant.
- Low polymerization shrinkage.
- Better marginal adaptation.
- Low exothermic polymerization reaction.
- Increased patient comfort.
- Aesthetic result.
- High stability of color and fluorescence.
- Easy polishing and finishing.
- Perfect appearance in any light.
- Excellent price/quality combination.
- Delivery Type